As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, February 05, 2007

Homesick or just sick?

So what is it? Am I homesick or just plain sick of being here?? I SO wanted to go visit my parents this past weekend, but Friday night's weather was iffy to be traveling over the mountains, so we decided to wait until morning. Who knows what happened, lack of communication ... lack of paying attention, but I wake up around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday spitting bullets!!!! I thought we were getting up early and leaving!!! Bart claimed we had decided not to go. The weather was fine ... cold, yet fine. I had talked to my Mom and it was the same there. So, I thought I'd pack and just go myself. WRONG! Bart says that's too far for me (an adult) to drive by myself, he'd take me. So fine ... I leave the room. HOURS later I go back ... he of course is sound asleep as always. I was more than upset! It was now dark, and I was back to, I'm just going to go myself. What's the big deal? It's not like I haven't driven places before ... heck, it's not like I haven't driven there before. Why was it such a big deal??? Give me a break! I wanted to see my parents, and I wanted to spend time with Bryce. Is that so much to ask? I didn't think so, but obviously I need to be older to do so by myself. I don't get it! I'm just sick of everything! I start work on the 12th so I thought this would be perfect ... but I guess not!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home