As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Life ... who has the handbook?

Come on, who has it? Hand it over, I'm in need of it big time!!

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Everything in my life seems to be so out of control right now. I have so many decisions to make and I am extremely afraid of making the wrong ones. Not that I haven't made wrong decisions before, but we're talking life changing decisions here! My head just spins when I think of it all.

Will there ever come a time when everything fits together and my life is actually content??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home