As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tomorrow is the day ...

It's borientation day ... 8 hours of listening to people talk about the same stuff I've heard over and over. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Don't you wish you were me? :) I'll be happy to trade places with you for the day ... just give me a ring when they're going to take the pic for my hospital ID, that should probably be me. YUCK! A picture on top of the whole thing ... what did I do to deserve this??

So, I have to get up WAY too early because I have to be there at (I don't even want to say the time, it's painful) 7:45 AM!!! Me, getting there by 7:45 .... do you see that happening?? It's an hour drive ... I'll hit traffic ... and you all know how much of a morning person I am! Thankfully there is a Starbucks down the street from the hospital!!! And then a coffee shop IN the hospital ... not a Starbucks, but it will do in a pinch. We'll see if I stay awake!

Let's stick the whole anxiety factor in ...
Anxiety, it's up there!! Last night I could not sleep for the life of me ... I saw the sun go down, and come back up. So tonight I'm expecting the same. I know there's nothing to worry about (besides getting there on time, and staying awake), but when you have social and generalized anxiety, it happens! Throw in everything else going on in my life, and it just adds up!! So that just makes too many things running through my head to sleep.

So here I am ... not really tired, more on edge than anything. I have everything for tomorrow ready, I shouldn't be all worried, etc ... but I can't help who I am, can I??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are gonna do fine stop stressing!

Christina

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home