As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a joyous holiday! It simply didn't feel like Christmas here, but I didn't expect it too. I did; however, think Bart and/or Terry would put some Christmas lights up or something for me to wake up to, but I was sadly wrong.

We had a nice time opening gifts ... I got an electric guitar (telecaster knockoff), amp, a variety of pink picks, a pink amp cord, 2007 calender, socks, and snowman flip flops. That was all from Bart. Terry got me two matching frames one a purse, one a shoe, two decorative shoes, a purse clock with a small shoe at the bottom and a "hat box"(both which match my shoe powder room). We got gift cards from my father in law, which is what we wanted. So all in all, I guess it wasn't too bad. I just can't wait until it's all over and all signs of the holiday are gone!

I hope next year I'm more in the Christmas spirit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home