As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Slight detour

Last night Bart and I went to pick Terry up from work. Not sure why, but I asked if we could drive past Shyam's. I was surprised that Bart didn't argue or even ask why. So we did.

I'm not sure why I was expecting to see or get out of it, if anything it just hurt more. Just a dark house, and a lot of memories ... which of course brought a flood of tears!

So many tell me just to forget it, he'll come around when he's ready ... but for those of you who know me well, know I can't do that. And what if he's never ready? Then what? I grow old telling stories of this guy I once knew that meant the world to me and one day all communication with him ended? I can't do that!

I sent him an occasional message in hopes that I get one back in return. He never said to stop contacting him, so I haven't. If he did, I would. I just wish I knew what was going on with him, how he was, what he looks like (it's been a year +), where his life is going. I just want my best friend back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home