As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Year Of The Anti-Christmas

There are no stocking hung by our chimney with care, our halls are not decked with bows of holly, and there's definately not any fa la laing to be heard! I just can't do it ... there's no way I'd survive an actual Christmas this year! This years Christmas had way too much that was suppose to be that's not, and no matter what I do, or how hard I try .... I can't forget what could have and should have been. One of the biggest if not the biggest mistakes I've ever made ... but as they say, live and learn. I haven't gotten to the learning, I'm just trying to live. I know someday the past will be the past and not haunting my present and future and I'll be able to live my life happily. But until that day ... I unfortunately have to try and escape reality in order to sustain sanity.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Carr said...

hang in there Abby . . . I believe everything happens for a reason . . hopefully you figure it out soon.

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

We are thinking of you darlin!

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks ladies ... :)

3:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home