As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The house hunt continues .....

Even though I'm in love with the Cape Cod that I've been in love with for MONTHS, we're still just standing still.

Part of me wants to move, own a house, have a yard, have more room, etc. Then there's part of me that wonders if right now is the time considering all we're going through as a couple. And of course there's leaving the neighbors. One side, nice but annoying dogs ... the other side uber nice guy that we've become good friends with, and I so would hate to lose him as a neighbor. How do you know when you move you'll even like your neighbors?? I know that's a chance you take no matter what .. but still.

Then there's my marriage ... I don't like using that as an "excuse" not to buy a house, but if we're already having trouble wouldn't a house add extra stress??

Who knew buying a house would be this much stress?? And I'm usually the one who likes, sees, and then buys!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home