As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What a day ....

Talk about a busy day ...
I know a lot of you will read this and think, okay where's the rest! But for me, this was on full day!!!!

I start the day off with a visit to my lovely shrink. I let him know I'm the same, no real changes, blah blah blah. He doesn't want to change any of my meds ... nor do I. So he wants to see me in two weeks, to see how I'm doing. (I hate the two week thing!!!)

I leave there to go get my x-rays done. Simple thing ... I do the usual paperwork, and then barely wait and off I go. Clothes in a locker, beautiful blue gown on, locker key in hand and into the x-ray room. Key and glasses on chair, and the pictures begin! :) Man did they do a lot of x-rays! I go get dressed and shortly after they bring the x-rays to me.

I have an hour to kill ... so of course I go shopping. (Not smart, but hey .. it's me!) I thought, what damage could I do at Rite Aid?? Okay, so I check my clock and you guessed it, late for my appointment! See ... not smart.

So I rush across the street to the chiropractor, apologize for being late (they didn't care), and wait my turn. He looks over my x-rays with me (not looking good either), and then tells me what he's going to do. He did a "test adjustment" which felt gooooood!!! LOVED hearing all those snaps and pops as he twisted my neck and back! I make my appointment to see him again, and I'm off to the mall to pick up DJ.

Not sure what DJ would do without me ... I take him home from work every day. I see it as a good thing ... for those days I don't want to get out of bed, let alone out of the house ... it gives me the push to do so.

By this time it's pushing 8.30 and I am exhausted, thinking about actually going to bed early!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home