As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Baltimore

Like I've said before ... I love big cities. Call me crazy (especially with my anxiety, etc), but there's something peaceful about them! Driving to visit Dano Sunday evening, coming around the turn where I can see the skyline of Baltimore all lit up just makes me feel good! Driving past the Inner Harbor with all the Christmas lights out and people walking, just makes me feel alive. Driving past all the swanky hotels, decked to the hilt just makes me feel at home. There's something about a city I just love!

I'm lucky enough to live so close to two, really three (NY) cities ... I just wish I could visit them more often. Or better yet, live in one! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love visiting! Probably wouldn't want to live in a big city FT though. Baltimore really does earn the name Charm City around the holidays though, doesn't it?

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Charm it does have ... and just think, if I lived in one of the biggies ... you could have a place to stay and visit longer! :)

2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home