As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Kaylie!!!!

While I'm still getting over the fact Kaylie is driving, what happens ... she turns yet another year older!! My little niece turned 17 today!!! Time sure does fly ... it seems like yesterday I had come home from school and was in the kitchen with my sister and mom and my mom asked me if I was ready to be an aunt! I remember saying I was too young! lol, probably not the right answer, but hey ... I was in the 9th grade! I'll never forget the first time I saw her, held her in my arms, she has always been so much more than a niece to me ... she has been more like a sister.
This May she'll be graduating from high school ... I can't help but be proud of her! She's become an absolutely beautiful young lady with the world at her fingertips! I know she will make the most of it.

Happy birthday Kaylie ... you know I love you, more than you'll ever know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home