As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

All is NOW well with the world

Gingerbread latte's are officially out at Starbucks ... let freedom ring!!!!

Pure, heavenly indulgence touching that plastic rim to my lips to get my first sip of the season! The smell, the taste, the feel .... awwwww!!!! Okay, I'm sure you're thinking what feel .. it's the same paper cup as any other latte. You're right ... but knowing what's inside that ordinary cup makes it not so ordinary! Knowing that inside there is a gingerbread latte for me, makes that cup feel like a million bucks!!!!!!

Gotta love Starbucks man!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home