As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How God was created by a 7 year old

While driving home one day, my little nephew asked my mom how God was created (out of the blue, as most questions are asked). My mom responded as any Christian would with ... the bible states in the beginning there was God, and nobody really knows how he was created. Then Bryce wanted to know if God was before the dinosaurs, yes Bryce God was the first of everything. So being the cutie he is, his little wheels started turning. A little later he said, I got it! And in a VERY serious voice he began his story (dramatically of course) .... it was dark, very dark ... and there was sand. (Then he put his arms in the air and made a swirling wind motion) It became very windy and blew the sand everywhere very fast, then it stopped (and he put down his arms). And there, in the dark standing in the sand was God. What do you think, he asked my mom. She smiled at him, and told him she thinks he has a very good idea, the bet she's ever heard. That of course made him smile ear to ear, being extremely proud of himself! :)

Kids amaze me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home