As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, November 10, 2006

life goes on ...

Isn't it funny how places, sounds, and things remind you of people? I guess it's not really "funny", it makes sense why ... but it makes life hard sometimes.

Since Shyam still isn't speaking to me, certain places are hard for me to go to. The first time I went to the Germantown Target was hard because I could remember being there with him ... looking at Halloween stuff. It was a day I was feeling extra down and he met me for lunch and then we went to Target and PetSmart, etc. This day meant a lot to me because he had planned to surprise his mom at work with lunch, and didn't because of me. Driving by that shopping center is even hard ... I always hold back tears!

Being in that area is hard, but life must go on ... I can't keep dwelling on old memories and why Shyam is choosing to keep me out of his life right now. (Easier said than done, but I'm trying.) I just hope someday (soon would be nice) I hear from him, but in the meantime .... life goes on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your friend is still not 'with' you Abs, perhaps he feels either ashamed of whatever and doesn't want to see you because of that, or unfortunaltey he may place you in a part of his life that was very bad for him/on him, etc. Didn't post this to upset you more, but just thinking of some reasons... I wish he would atleast write you a letter and tell you why... big cyber hugs

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home