As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a happy day (and night) of haunting. I hope you had lots of treats and zero tricks!

My Halloween was spent being rather pissed off. Bart decided we shouldn't hand out candy because they wouldn't be home until around 7ish, I had to take a friend home from work at 7.30. So there went that fun ... I love handing out candy! Sitting outside seeing all the cute little one's all decked out ever so cute. Then the older one's that don't even dress up ... give me a break! But nope, not this year .... I slept until it was time for me to pick DJ up. Enjoyed watching the little trick or treaters in his neighborhood, then drove by the infamous Dodd household where there was great spooky fun being had by all. How cool is it to show a scary movie on your house??? Now that my friends is what I call rockin' ... but what do you expect? :)

Next year .... I'm going all out! So to all you ghosts and goblins .... watch out!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home