As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's official ... I SO rock!

If you haven't read the previous little ditty ... It's a must read before this one!

Okay ... Now I know you're all jealous since I got an email from the one and only Erin Lincoln. No need to be jealous ... Someday you MIGHT, if you try hard enough, be like me! :) Well guess what just happened ..... U huh, you guessed it ... a SECOND email from her! Oh yah!


Okay, I know .... MAJOR DOERS HERE!!!! But hey, I admire her work, LOVE her recent book Savvy Scrapping, so what do you expect? And yes ... Her picture I got taken with her will go right next to "my friend" Katherine Brooks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home