As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sleep

For the past 72ish hours, all I have done is pretty much sleep! I have ZERO energy, I can't keep my eyes open, and I just want to sleep ... so that's what I have done!!! Monday I woke up at 7 and didn't know if it was AM or PM as I had been asleep since Sunday ... well, Monday at 2AM. After finding out it was PM, I was shocked I had slept so long .... I forced myself out of bed. But that didn't last long ... before I knew it, I was snuggled back down under the covers and out like a light!!!

This morning I woke up around 2 or 3 AM .... so could have just gone back to sleep, but I felt I needed to make myself stay up. I felt nasty ... so needed a shower!!!! So I took a nice hot shower, washed my hair .... felt SO much better. I did stay up, even though it was hard to do! I tried keeping myself busy and my eyes opened ... but around 10ish I couldn't do it anymore, so I curled up with Socrates on the couch and slept until Bart came home around 6! I've slept off and on all night, and I've finally given in and came to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. I know I have been majorly sleep deprived (not to factor in the mental exhaustion from the stress of everything) ... but geez!

I have some catching up on blogs to do, I've started them ... just need to finish them. But I'm having enough trouble ending this one without falling asleep on the keyboard. :)

Night ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah .B. Scott said...

It sounds like you're coming down with something. Make sure to get the rest if your body is telling you it needs it! Hope you feel better! I am also sooo tired but mine is PMS. (Lovely to write on a blog comment.)

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home