As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

You guessed it ... Wednesday Counseling

Believe it or not, today's session was one of the better one's. Not that we really got anywhere, but I think she has gotten some more insight on me. We also ended the session with a relaxation technique and although it didn't totally work, I do have to say when I was finished I just wanted to crawl into bed!

Of course there was my post counseling therapy (shopping) .... didn't buy much at all! Nothing exciting whatsoever! I guess I'm saving up for other things ... who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home