As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Make fun of me all you want, I don't care

Here I sit ... up early AGAIN (can't figure that out ... don't ask), read my usual blogs, responded some ... then was going about my business catching up at the Jungle, etc. Okay ... sit down for what I'm about ready to tell you .... are you sitting?
Up pops the little email thing from outlook saying I have an email (usually junk), but I look down and who just wrote me ..... ERIN LINCOLN! Okay, being the big dork I am .... I'm jumping up and down screaming (inside of course ... it's morning, you think I have that kind of energy?)!!!! THE Erin Lincoln wrote me an email!!!!

Okay stop laughing ... especially you Casii, I can hear you from here! I can't help it ... I'm on cloud 9! Of course I call my husband all excited to tell him, and he SO didn't care .... didn't even act excited! MEN! So I said, did you hear me, Erin Lincoln emailed me .... (then I thought, okay put it in computer geek terms) that's like Bill Gates emailing you!!!! All I get is a laugh, and I'll give you a call when I get to work!

Geesh people ... Erin Lincoln cared the very best to go BEYOND a Hallmark card (sorry, couldn't resist after saying cared the very best) and email me!!! I know, I rock! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you spechull!?!
I knew you were all along.

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home