As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, October 28, 2005

Not the email I wanted to get

This is a direct email I received from our adoption agency .....

Hi folks. We are definitely in a referral delay at this point. Group 25 has not gotten their referrals yet and probably won’t have them for another 3-4 weeks. Apparently March was a huge log in month and CCAA has already done 1500 matches without finishing! (This is almost double what they usually do!). They have split March into two groups and the second part of the month is being pushed to November referrals. That automatically means that you will be pushed back to the end of November of possibly sometime in December. I do not know how big April was at this point, so I do not know if they will have to split the month again.
I’m sorry for the bad news, but I wanted you to know what’s happening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hang in there huney! Hang in there.

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home