As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not to shabby day

I had a doctor apointment with my family doctor this morning. Late this morning. Apointment went well ... but the wait ... GEESH!!! I didn't get home until after noon!!!

Talked to my family doctor about everything going on ... the changes in my meds, and the ideas my new Psychitrist has to treat my PMDD. She had never heard of the "water logged brain", but said she'd perscribe a diuretic in hopes that it helps. Of course my period ended yesterday (yes I know you ALL wanted to know that), so next month we'll see. I got my referrals I needed for the cardiologist and neurologist. Got the whole lecture AGAIN about my heart rate and working in the hospital .... yes I know, stupid! Good apointment, she's wonderful about answering all my questions and spending plenty of time with me ... even when she's running behind! She even told me about one of there offices that does travel apointments, they give you EVERYTHING you need for your travels, electrolights, what to eat, not to eat, what to drink, not to drink, what to wear, not to wear ... everything. So that's cool ..... we'll be calling them.

Got home, talked to Shyam who was in a BAD mood ... so I decided to go keep him company. Off I go ... dead cell phone and my phone charger is broken!!! No problem, I can get there ... no problem!!! RIGHT!!!! It's ALWAYS when you need a phone, you don't have one. So yes, I get lost ... got off at the wrong exit ... drove around for over 30 minutes, didn't even have change for a pay phone!!! Somehow I made it ... no clue how!

Had a nice visit ... got the whole instant gradification lecture AGAIN about my meds!!!! Can I help it if they don't work fast enough? Played with Fiesty (the kitten) and named one of his fish (Elmo), thinking of names for the others. The good thing was ... he was on the phone when I got there with a potential job. Sounds like a good one too, he's just waiting for them to call him back now. So very cool!

Watched Bones ... LOVE that show!! How cool of a job would that be? Finished the other side of my layout about Athena, which is in the gallery at the Jungle. Turned out pretty good I guess.

Not too bad of a day ... if only my anxiety would go away! And let me tell you ... being lost was NOT good for the anxiety! You should have seen how bad I was shaking when I FINALLY got there!!! Geesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home