As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Anxious afternoon

Not sure what's up, yesterday wasn't too bad ... last night wasn't too good, but today is a WHOLE other story!!!! I'm extremely anxious today, no clue why. The only thing I can figure out is because Shyam is traveling today and I hate planes and always worry when loved one's fly. I did talk to him and he made it safe and sound to his first destination ... for those wondering.
Maybe because it's Friday ... which is dumb because that's a good thing, Bart's off the next two days! So that shouldn't cause anxiety.
Maybe it's because he mentioned going to see Harry Potter this weekend, since it JUST came out. Not something I can deal with now ... a crowded theater!!!! Makes me anxious just thinking about it!

Who knows ... but hopefully it passes, because I'm SICK of it!!! I don't want to go to the doctor next week and tell him I'm still feeling anxious and have him increase my Klonopin AGAIN! I'm already tired from the increase this week!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby, things will get better.
I know. Then again I stopped taking my Prozac so what do I know. :>) Huge hugs Abbers!!

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

thanks Meghan .... I could use the hugs about now! :)

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home