As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Not a happy camper at ALL!

I just got a call from my doctors office (I go to the same office for my psychiatrist as well as Counselor). Okay, first I have to change psychiatrists because of the schedule of my last one ... given I needed to change, but still. Now I get a call the my insurance no longer takes my counselor, so they have spoken with my shrink and he suggested someone and they have scheduled me with them. I DO NOT WANT TO SWITCH, I don't even want to go in the first place! Yes, I understand I need to go, but I don't want to ... especially now!! I was comfortable and liked who I was seeing before.

I HATE THIS .... why does it all happen NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home