As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Just another day

Got out of bed around 2ish I think ... I wasn't asleep the whole time, but in bed .... probably asleep most of the time though! I think the increase on my meds is making me tired. But I'll adjust.
Got dressed, double checked my counseling appointment time and FREAKED OUT! It said 2:00! Well, it's almost 3 now because I thought my appointment was at 3:30, so instantly I called the office to one ... apologize for missing my appointment (that I didn't want to go to anyway), and two reschedule for a different time. (Before you call someplace freaking out because you missed an appointment, make sure you read everything carefully!) You guessed it ... I hadn't missed it ... it's not until the 21st! So nothing lost there ... except feeling like a total moron!
So I called Bart to let him know ... then called Shyam. He's all excited to be leaving to California tomorrow for his new job!!! Staying only blocks from the beach .... and I'm EXTREMELY jealous!!!!
After talking to him, I checked outside because I had remembered Socrates barking earlier while I was in bed. Not one, but two packages for me!! Cool beans jelly bean!!! Both from Jungle girls ... they're the sweetest! First one from JoAnn ... she sent me some scrapbook paper about adoption. She said she saw it and couldn't pass it up! Very nice of her considering it cost her more to ship it than I'm sure she paid for it! The next package ... Tonya! Jeepers! At the Jungle we're doing a swap called Queen for a day (or a week, something like that) ... and I'm Queen. I've gotten so many nice things, but Tonya has taken the cake!!! She sent me this ADORABLE diaper bag made by Kalencom from there Silver Spoon Collection. It's pink with poodle's, with a pink and black boarder on the bottom. Of course it has a pink changing mat, a bottle holder, and another holder that was jammed packed of GREAT stuff!!! It also has inside capartments and some outside pockets! VERY thoughtful of her. Then on the inside, toe socks ... I'm running low even! Man I love those things! Some adorable fabric with shoes, a shoe bookmark, some lady bug stamps, Chinese charms, Karen Foster loopy brads, and some I Kandee. I think I'm forgetting somethings because geesh! So even though I haven't been to the mail box ... AWESOME mail day!
I called work back from yesterday ... so did not want to! HUGE panic attack before that phone call! First I called the boss lady ... got her voicemail of course! When I don't want to get it, I get it!!!! Explained to her what's going on, and that I'm not going to be able to work the rest of this schedule as I had hoped. (two more weeks in it) Then I explained the med change, I've been living in hell ... blah blah blah. I told her that I'd like to go PRN and work as they needed me and fill in the holes, call outs, etc starting next month. Then I called my supervisor, the female one, the one I like! She does the scheduling. Left a message for her ... which she called me back in like 5 minutes. Explained the situation to her, and started crying like a complete idiot! She told me that she couldn't make any decisions on my status (as in part time to PRN) but told me she didn't have me scheduled for a lot, just 4 hour shifts .... two or three a week. So after talking to her, I told her I'd do it. It's more than I'd like to work ... but I'll just have to do it. So I'll be doing 3pm - 7 pm and 7pm - 11 pm shifts. What's 4 hours, right?
Now I'm just sitting here waiting for Bart to get home ... hopefully we'll have a better night tonight than we did last night. God love him, he tried to cheer me up at first ... but it just wasn't happening and was just annoying. I worry about us sometimes!

So that's that ... for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home