As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Shrink Appointment

First ... icky day ... rainy and dark. To add to it, I woke up in a bad mood ... depressed and anxious. Had a bad night the night before, so I'm sure that added to it.

Cried all morning and slept on and off ...
Talked to Shyam, he had a something something interview, and was SUPPOSE to call me when it was over, but I haven't heard ANYTHING so he's in SOOOO much trouble it's not funny!!!! But anyway!

Onto my appointment ... I thought I was doing good ... I didn't cry on the way there, didn't in the waiting room (luckily I didn't have to wait long), but as SOON as I get into his office and sit down ... watch out!!! He asked how I was doing, and out come the tears ... and not just the little tears either ... I'm sitting there like an idiot crying and apologizing for it!!! (Like he's not use to it) Told him how things were going so he increased my Klonopin AGAIN! I went from 4 to 6 mg, since the 4 isn't touching my anxiety! I told him about my bad depression, so hopefully the meds will do the thing ONCE they start working. 3-5 more weeks to see if they work!! UGH!!!!

So, I see him again next week ......

Tomorrow counseling ..... SO DO NOT WANT TO GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home