As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Day five - new meds/ Saturday happenings

Day five ... finally day five!!! Klonopin takes up to 5 days to start feeling an effect. Well, today was day 5 of my increase, and I was hoping to not feel as anxious ... but it didn't happen. :(

It was an enjoyable Saturday though. Bart preyed me out of bed around 11, I showered, got dressed, and we were off. We had lunch at Jerry's Subs and Pizza, went to Home Depot and paid for our new carpet which is now ordered and will arrive in about 5 days (I think it was), then they'll call to set up a time to come and install it!! It will be SO nice to have new carpet! At Home Depot we also bought the Bissell Green Machine so we can keep our new carpet looking new. I know it will come in handy once the baby arrives! We tried it out on some nasty spots when we got home and it is NICE! You can't even tell the spot was there ... and it was a VERY noticeable spot of YUCK!
Let's see ... then we drove downtown to look at a church (as in drive by and look at it as we drove by), we're going to go to the service in the morning and see how we like it. I want to find a church and start going so when we get the baby we can bring her up in that environment. That's something that's important to me. So we'll see.
We then drove to the apple orchard ... beautiful day to do so! We had fun ... took pictures as always, but Bart was a party pooper and wouldn't put his face in the wooden tractor thingy. Of course I did! We bought some apples, apple cider, and an apple pie (go figure ... apple stuff). It's a fun place to visit, we go every year. I can't wait to take the baby there next year!!!!
On the way back we stopped at the "Iron Furnace". Something that was during the Revolutionary War (I think). Pretty cool ... spooky, but cool. Again, I took pictures ... I'm such a picture freak! I picked up HUGE leaves and pretended to be the fall fairy ... yup, I'm REAL mature! But had fun, nonetheless ... which is what matters! I think Bart had fun as well.

A pretty full day ... I just wish I was anxiety free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home