As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, November 11, 2005

Day four - new meds

I don't know ... is it getting better? Maybe a little, but I'm just not seeing or feeling it. Still have the anxiety extremely bad!!! Still feeling bad in the late afternoon - early evenings, as if I haven't taken ANY meds all day. So that's not a good thing.

I did manage to do another scrapbook layout today. Not happy with it, but it will do. It's on when we adopted Athena from the Human Society. Again, if you're interested in seeing it ... go to www.scrapbookjungle.com and go to the gallery. I'm AbbyabbyAbby.

Like I said, still extremely anxious and on the depressed side ... but hopefully I'm getting somewhere! I have to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home