As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Continuation of day two .....

I finished a scrapbook page I started earlier today. A great thing in itself considering I haven't scraped since the beginning of September which is unlike me. I just haven't felt like it. I feel like any creativity I might have once had just vanished. But anyway ... I did it. If you like to view it go to www.scrapbookjungle.com and go to the gallery, I'm AbbyabbyAbby :)
So I did that, then posted it (of course), and caught up on the message board.
Talked to my niece via IM (note to self ... need to make her a card).
Came upstairs and made (well ... still making, it's in the oven) spinach artichoke dip, without the artichoke because we didn't have one! :) Sat down, got on here and ate my pomegranate which was SO good!!! Man I love those things ... I just wish it wasn't a seasonal fruit! But YUMM!!!! Can't say enough about pomegranates!!!! YUMMMM
Sorry, got off track there .....
Anxiety level is somewhere in the middle of the scale ... where before it was at the top. So I guess that's a good thing, no? I know it takes 5 days to feel the effects of a change in dosage with Klonopin ... so we shall see if this evening thing gets better or not. And I guess once my Effexor (not sure if that's spelled right) is increased that will make a difference too. All I know is I'm tired all the time ... and it's not because I don't do anything. Probably a side effect that will wear off sometime. Who knows.
So pretty much end of day two on the new meds .... if anything dramatic happens, I'll let you know. (not that you care ... but it's for my reference to, so there!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

ummm...YES we care!

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home