As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

In a slump

Finally a day off and what do I spend it doing? Sleeping ... that's right, sleeping. I'd get up and let the dogs out, but find myslef back in bed. And it was such a nice day too ... beautiful weather!

This evening my father in law and his brother and wife came over for a visit, which was nice. I spent the 10 minutes before they came running around lighting candles and putting some nice touches around the house since they had never been here before. But geesh ... I could have gone to the store and had made some nice dips, etc. I felt bad even though I know they could care less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home