As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hair cut

What is it about getting your hair cut? I love going to get my hair cut! Maybe it's because the salon I go to treats you like royalty. Just getting your hair washed is a mega thing in itself!!! They massage your head, your neck, your temples, and sometimes even your shoulders (depending on who you get). Then you get this glorious hand treatment while they condition and massage your hair. They put this lovely cream on your hands and massage it in, and massage each individual finger. HEAVEN!!! Then it's off to get your hair cut. I love the feel of getting my hair razored ... the sound, the feel ... there's just something about it. And Loree who cuts my hair, ROCKS!!! She's the best, I'd suggest anyone go to her. She's so cute and funny ... and we have a lot in common.

The whole experience is just relaxing ... and of course you always walk out of there looking like a million bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home