As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Baby nursery fun ..

My parents came down (or is it over?) to watch my neice and nephew while my sister and her husband had a nice weekend at the beach. Of course they had to come over here first (I'm the favorite)! :) We worked in the nursery and it is looking SOOOOO adorable!!! The furniture is now all painted and put together (thanks Dad) and the walls have the flowers painted (thanks Mom) and it's all coming together great. Now if we just had the baby to put in it! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

pictures please!!!!

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I'll get some shortly :)

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home