As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Impatience

Patience is not a virtue I have ... so this waiting is KILLING me! The months are flying by ... June is almost over and is seems as though it was just May. Never in my life have I wanted the months to fly by as I do now. I just want my referral ... a picture of my baby, I want to know her name, where's she's from, her age, everything ... I just want a picture!

My parents are coming this week to help get the babies room ready. We need to pick out a color for the walls, paint, get furniture .... a lot needs done. I have a crib, it just needs refinished. I've tried to get Bart to go furniture shopping with me a few times and he shoots it down, he doesn't want to be involved. He keeps saying to just do it with my mom or sister. I don't want it that way ... I want him involved, I want him there picking things out with me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go shopping for baby things with my Mom and/or sister ... but I just wish he'd express an interest.

Finally the other night I kept at him until he told me he doesn't want to deal with baby things now ... he's not over Le Le. Frankly, I'm not either, but we need to move on. I think moving on will help him ... but who knows.

So I'll just continue to wait ...... when they said this is the hardest time, they weren't kidding!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home