As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Shopping and painting

Today while my mom and I went baby furniture shopping, my dad painting the ceiling in the nursery. I was going to have him do the walls as well, but decided the color in there looked just fine with the fabrics I had picked out. He also painted the baby bed that we had aquired. Looks great!!!! My mom and I got a lot of ideas, but came back with a couple sheets, a matress, and a matress cover. Of course some clothes for ourselves as well as a couple toys for the baby. :)

Brenda had dropped Nicholas over while we were gone, so he was here "helping" dad while we were gone.

Soon after I had gotten home I crashed in the bed (I had worked a 12 the night before and so I had been up for more than 24 hours). When I got woken up mom had made the curtains and hung them and started painting a flower on the wall!! WAY CUTE!!!! Everything is starting to come together so nicely.

Now if December would just get here!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home