As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Is that a sign for another cup of tea?

So I visit my blog to click on my Google adds (at the bottom of the page) ... I'm not going to lie, why wouldn't I daily click them? :)

Anyway, they've been for tea lately which is SO dangerous becuase I could go broke at those websites with all the yummy loose tea's. But now I come and I click and what comes up ... the brand of tea I have! Odd is it not? I don't think I mentioned the brand in any of my blogs about tea ... I'll have to read back. But I do believe it's a sign to go fix a cup of tea and enjoy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home