As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Good dog

I was SO afraid of what I might come home to this morning. Socrates has been left alone (not sure if he's been left out) while I work, but Athena hasn't. I felt so bad leaving them ... but what choice did I have?

So I kennel Athena up, and leave some lights on and off to work I went (around 6:30ish PM). I got home a little before 8 to a sleepy dog greating me at the door (he must have slept on the couch), and a stretching Athena in her kennel. And the house .... just as I left it.

Man were they ever happy to get out though! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home