As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 25, 2005

BAD dog!!!!

Maybe I spoke too soon!!! After taking my shower, I put on my PJ's and both dogs were in the bed. So stupidly I laid down to cuddle and play. You guessed it ... fell asleep!!! Normally, not a problem, but I had the bedroom door open which means free run of the house!!!!! (Totally my fault) So I wake up to them wanting out ... looked at the clock and about died! Went downstairs to find HALF of my car key (I have a Saab, so they have the funky memory chip key, not normal looking), and part of a remote. Yup, the top of the remote GONE ... I'm talking plastic and metal! Remote buttons where everywhere! I find the important part of my key and it's chewed up!!! I lose it, put Athena in her kennel and make Socrates lay down ... I go upstairs to cry!!!!!!!

BAD BAD BAD .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home