As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Great weekend ... for the most part

Besides being sick, it's been a nice weekend. The weather has been perfect. We took Socrates to the park yesterday to play and boy did he get a work out! He was one tired puppy.

I went to a couple stores to look for ideas for the babies nursery. Bart went into one store with me, but not the other. So not much help that was. The second store I went to had so much I'm just more confused than when I started! :) They had some adorable clothes too!!!!!! I can't wait until we see a picture so I can start buying!!! I'm getting more and more impatient every day!!!! (Go figure)

Today Bart's side of the family is having a family brunch. I want to go, but I don't ..... but we're going. Last night Bart was coming down with my lovely cold, etc so I'm sure he'll be lovely today. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home