As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm SO sick of it

I have worked SO many freaking days in a row I'm about to go crazy! I hate this place .... I feel like I never leave!!! Thankfully tonight is the last for 5 days ... thank God!!!!!! Tonight has been such a nice night to be the last too!!!! I have gotten "yelled" at by a co-worker for nothing .... not answering my pager fast enough. PLEASE! Sorry, I was in a stat situation and then got paged for multiple treatments in the ED .... no time to call you back! EVERYONE knows I'm not one to not return pages ... so don't go there.

Then I'm sitting in the lounge taking my break and my other co-worker sits down and starts asking me why we (as in myself and another girl) feel like we're getting dumped on and not liked, etc. WHAT?? I've never said that, nor have I ever felt that. And trust me, if I felt dumped on you'd know it! It seems MANAGEMENT has sent them emails stating these things. So I might just have to have a talk with whomever comes in at 6AM! Don't even try and start things, and don't tell people things I have not said!!! I have to work with these people, so don't make things worse!

Okay... I'm tired, I'm moody, and I just want to go to bed. FOUR more hours ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home