As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Adoption physical ....

I'll spare you from singing "lets get physical" ... although it's in my head! :)

I worked last night ... came home, slept a couple hours, then off to my doctor appointment. I got my physical (nothing big ... just look in the ears, eyes, listen to heart and lungs, that kinda stuff), got my blood work done that I was suppose to get done after my last physical physical in July (I lost the paper saying what I needed), and I even took a pregnancy test!!!! How funny is that! (It was negative of course) I had to take the prego test because I was getting a script for birth control.
I know what you're thinking .... why waste your money when you know you can't get pregnant. Since you asked ..... :) For the past few months my cycle has been funky (I'll spare you the details) so to fix it, I'm going on the pill. Now here's the GREAT part ... I'll only have FOUR periods a year!!!! Is that not the coolest thing?? I'm way excited! That might even help with my PMDD ... we'll have to wait and see.

I have to go back next week for my TB test since it's a 48 hour thing .... and I'll get the results from my blood work then. Soooooo, check another thing off the adoption list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home