As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, November 26, 2004

To vacation or not to vacation .... THAT is the question

So what will it be? I have a nice stretch of time off (without taking any time off) in December (first part of) so we could take a trip. But the question is .... should we?

Bart was talking about going to Disney because it's been FOREVER since we've been and we both love it there in December. But it's so expensive .... the stupid park tickets kill you. So is it worth it? We are in the middle of an adoption, so we SHOULD be saving, right?

Maybe a trip to the beach .... the ocean, I LOVE the ocean. The sound of it is just so relaxing. I could sit and watch the waves for hours upon hours ... in fact I have! But again ... money. (Hotel snob here) It would be off season I would imagine, but still.

Then there's Charleston, SC which we visited earlier in the year for business. I'd love to go back there, such a neat place. But I think that would be better visited in the fall or spring as it's a place where you'd do a lot of walking. Not to mention ... not a cheap place to go.

So what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home