As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, November 26, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late)

Okay ... so I'm late on wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving, but give me a break! :) I'm at work and anxiously awaiting 7AM so I can GO HOME!!!!!! I'm sick of this place!!!!

We're leaving for my parents for Thanksgiving (we're having it a day late) as soon as I get home. Mom has a huge feast planned as usual. Brenda and her family will be arriving tomorrow as well. I always like Thanksgiving because we're all under one house ... sometimes it can be a bit much, but I like it.

For those of you who know, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving .... it's the whole "first thanksgiving" come over for a big feast, teach us how to survive then we'll take your land and kill you thing that bothers me. :) But I look at it as a holiday to be thankful for what you have ... it IS afterall calle THANKSgiving. I'm SO thankful for my family! I have a wonderful family and I love them all. I'm especially thankful for my wonderful husband who has been there for me through some extremely rough times ... he's my safety net. I'm thankful for my health ... finally I'm gaining ground on the stupid disease (anxiety). And I'm especially thankful for that lady in China, whomever she is, that is carrying my baby girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home