As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, November 22, 2004

Depression

I don't know what the deal is ....

I'm at work, and I just feel blah. (Yes I've taken all my meds) Today (well I guess it was yesterday) before I came in, I pretty much slept all day. Not a sound sleep ... but the sleep where you just kinda lay there and don't feel like getting up. Laying there depressed. It's so hard to explain.

I did end up gettin up (obviously) a few hours before I had to leave for work. I laid on the couch and watched cartoons. Bart made a yummmy dinner, he's a sweetie and off to work I went. Still feeling blah ....

There are some things on my mind that I'd rather not mention ... I feel bad for even thinking it, so writing it would be even worse. But I just don't know ... it's weird.

I don't know if I've been working too much, because I've been doing full time. And I said I would next schedule as well ... I just feel I might as well while I can. The money is nice, and it just means we can do more for the adoption.

Who knows ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home