As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Adoption news .....

We passed our fire inspection ..... barely! :) The fire alarm upstairs wasn't working, but luckily Bart fixed it while the man was filling out the paperwork. So we passed!!!
We have our final home studies in the next few days. Bart has his individual one tomorrow, and I have my individual one on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday we will meet with her together and she'll also meet with our refrence. Then .... onto the next step!!! I don't know if this is taking more time, less time, or what .... I'd like to know how on schedule we are. Being ahead of schedule would SO rock, but we all know that won't happen with my luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home