As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Staying awake ...........

I'm at work and it's that time of night when I just drag!!!! Between 3 and 5 is the longest time!!!! I'm in the ICU so I'm sitting here waiting for 5 to roll around to do my AM gasses and last vent checks.

Today is going to suck .... I need to vote AND I have a dr. apointment at 1030, then it's back here at 7PM. ICK!!!!!! Hopefully the dr. won't be running late and I'll be in and out in no time!! (RIGHT)

This week I'm working 3 in a row .... not looking forward to it at all! The money will be nice, but ugh.

Tonight started out crappy ... but has gotten better. I'm still not feeling well, so I don't feel like doing much at all. I don't think I took my 2PM meds, so that doesn't help matters. I was doing a blood gas on a patient that came up from the ER and broke out into a cold sweet and got extremely light headed (great thing to do when you have a needle in someone's arm). I quickly finished up and went and washed my face and sat down and drank some gingerale. It was about 2AM .... I was shaking and figured I missed my 2PM meds, and was late on my 10PM ones. SUCKS! So I went and got a bagel and took my meds, but still feel blah! Since I've been working I just haven't been real good about taking my meds on time. I need to work something out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home