As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I hate the night shift

Today was my first day working evenings (3-11) which isn't a bad shift ... but I can't stand the night shift people!!!! They are so odd, and not team players at all. Really bad for me since after this week I am on night shift (that's what I was hired for)!!!! I'd really like to see if I could work days and evenings, three 8 hour shifts a week. It would be less money, but the people are SO much better during days!

I had an okay assignment ... nothing big. I did have a stat EKG which I haven't been trained on how to work the machine. I kind of just figured it out as I went along .... I got the EKG, but who knows if I did everything right so they have a copy of it for future records. Not my problem!

Bart worked at the townhouse tonight ... he got all the wiring he wanted to do for the computer network finished. I don't see how we'll be totally moved in this weekend ... I have SO much to pack it's not funny!!! I did pack up a lot of my inventory last night, but I still have my whole scrapbook room to pack!!! I have no idea where to start in here!! The kitchen needs packed as well ... maybe Bart will do that tomorrow night while I'm at work. I'm off Wed. so I plan to get a lot of packing done then. I work 3-11 on Thursday and I'm on call Friday. Hopefully I don't get called in!

I'm trying to finish the adoption papers so we can send those in tomorrow, but Bart's not helping. His computer went down and now he's having trouble's with it! Of course that comes first ... what was I thinking!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home