As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday ...

Man was today busy!!! We got up relatively early for us on a Sunday (930 I believe). Went to Target then to the townhouse to put together everything we got yesterday. We worked there for a few hours before taking a break for lunch (Pizza Blitz). We also went to Home Depot to get some things and Bed Bath and Beyond so I could sit in the chair from heaven and get a free massage! :) After that it was back to the townhouse to work more. We were there pretty much all day!!!! We're both pretty exhausted, but we got a lot done. We got all 4 tables put together, 2 bookcases, and I'm not sure whatelse. I cleaned (scrubed and scrubed) the upstairs bathroom and it sparkles. I also touched up the paint in the powder room and put together a shelving unit to go in there.

I saw our neighbor again ... she's very nice. I met her yesterday and we had a short chat ... she has a little boy who is just adorable.

I work 3-11 tomorrow. It will be nice to sleep in!!

I packed up a lot of my paper, etc for the store and on the last box that I moved beside the door my back had it. Spasm!!!!!!! My back is a wreck!! Luckily it wasn't bad and it's just sore now! Hopefully work won't be too busy tomorrow and I can rest! :) It will be my first evening shift and I'm anxious to see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home