As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Broken draw string

I have been walking around all night pulling up my pants ... my stupid draw string is broken on my scrubs!!! I've tried a hemistat to hold them together so they'd stay up but that was just too bulky and uncomfortable. So now I have them folded and rolled down into my panties :) Seems to be working .... only 3 hours to go!!!!!

I've been busy tonight! I have the ED as well as floors. It's been one thing after another .... I get to the ED, the floor pages me, I get to the floor the ED pages me .... it's never ending. But finally at 430AM I get to sit down!!! It's croup season, so I've seen a lot of kids in the ED .... so that's been fun. Not that the kids are sick, but it's always fun treating kids. Well not ALWAYS, but tonight they've all been good kids (knock on wood).

Well, there goes my pager AGAIN, so I'm off to the ED ................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home