As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Townhouse ....

It's ours, we're doing it ...... and I have to admit (even though I would rather buy a home) it's smarter to do. And being 5 minutes from Mo is a plus! :)

My sister and my mom are both so excited! My sister called today to tell me the painters will be finished tomorrow and the carpet will be cleaned next week. So we can start moving in whenever. So that's a good thing. Also I'm to go and pick out how I want the kitchen and powder room done and let her know ..... so that's cool! It will look really nice, I'm excited ..... if I could only get some new furniture out of it! (IKEA maybe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home