As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, September 06, 2004

Monday Monday ......

Well it's Labor Day .... so we labored! :) We put together the designer kits for the store that needed done a few weeks ago. So that's done and out of the way ... shew!

Of course I slept in again today ... around noonish, maybe closer to one! :) But it felt good! Talked with Shyam and things were well in Orlando ... they were driving to Savanah Georgia to leave the truck at a TV station to gather data from when Frances swoops back in. The weather was just rain and thunderstorms which is what you'd expect. He did however see a funnel cloud which is rather cool!!
There flight was to leave at 7PM, but was delayed, but they are now in the air and heading home.

Talked to my sister today ... she's trying to get us to rent their townhome. They've been renting it for about 6 years and they just want someone in it now they can trust, etc. Upside ... it would have more room than we do now, and a fenced yard (small, but fenced yard nonetheless) for Socs. Downside is, I want to buy! I don't want to pack, move, unpack, decorate, get settled, then move again! I just want to move and get it over with and not have that to worry about anymore. The rent would be a bit more than what we're paying now, but we pay a large electric bill where there we wouldn't ... so maybe it would even out. But, there are TWO homes I really like that are for sale now ... so why not look at those before making the decision? Renting is just throwing away money .... I'd rather it be going to something, gathering equity, not to mention the taxes! I want something that is mine .... so what to do???

Tomorrow is another day at work ... yuck!!!! I'm toughing it out though. I think I have the man supervisor so that should be better. I just hope I'm left alone to do my work!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Black Pearl said...

Just passing through and I wanted to say HI!!!!!!!! Monique -- the District

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Hey Monique .... thanks for passing by, hope you pass by more often! :)

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home