As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, September 06, 2004

A three day weekend??

Where did that go??? It's almost 10PM and the 3 day weekend is over .... man does time fly! Tomorrow I work AGAIN 7-3, which means I have to get up WAY too early!!! (Have I mentioned I hate mornings?) But at least this is a four day week rather than a five day week ... so I guess that's a positive thing. (Man, thinking positive hurts!)

My husband talked to Shyam a few minutes ago and he's on his way home ... chillin' in a Lincoln Towncar. Not a limo, but not bad. So the storm chase is over (for him anyway), so mom you can stop worrying! My question is .... how many pairs of shoes did he take??? I've never asked him that! I'll update you.

Well, I guess that's it ... you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home