As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Groundhog

How sad to be driving home ... coming up the hill to see the car in front of you swerve to go around something. I slow down and do the same, but saw what the something was ... a groundhog!!! I instantly burst into tears, this poor little guy was lying on his back wiggling it's arms and legs ... blood on the road. So what do I do ... pull over, I wanted to help him!!! I call my husband at work (still crying) and ask where I could take it, etc. Of course I could tell he thought I was a total moron to one be crying, and two wanting to take a groundhog to the vet. He informed me there was nothing I could do. What was I suppose to do, leave it there to suffer (yes I'm crying again just thinking about it)? When I voiced this to my husband he of course said, well you could run over it a few times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
So I left (not running over it, but watching it twitch in my rearview mirror) feeling helpless, while this poor animal laid in the middle of the road dieing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home